Sunday, June 29, 2014

2014 World Cup Shows Exoskeletons Are Getting Better!

The world Cup 2014 Highlights Exoskeleton advancements on opening kick off.
The Actual KICK OFF 2014
On an earlier blog I reported on the ideas for the exoskeletons to help the Military by giving an able body person extra strength for carrying super cargo. I suggested that in a Spy-Kids movie they used a similar idea for wheel chair bound persons. By putting a plastic suit on similar to the new Iron man movies, they can walk again. I think it is amazing how fast technology is moving with ideas. I have submitted earlier 2012 web postings.

Walking again is important to longer life.
  There is research in the UK showing great promise: 2012 report of progress of Exoskeleton

2012 Video explains the progress that can change the world for many.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always excited to hear and see your ideas. Together we will build a better world.