Sunday, December 16, 2012

Using You Tube To Send Powerful Messages

I recently had a twitter message that drew me to this powerful message of the history of nuclear explosions from the creation to later 1990's. I would like to see the rest of the story. From then until now we have experienced wars and natural disasters that many explosions have happened. I think this gives you an uncomfortable feeling about the enormous amount of radiation that must be around us. While this could be perceived as a negative, could we see any positives from an innovative mind set. Could this reshape our future inventions? Should we be studying the effects on the human body? Can we design materials that help us deal with radiation exposure?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always excited to hear and see your ideas. Together we will build a better world.