Sunday, January 15, 2012

GM Rolls Out Future Vehicle In China?

In the United States, General Motors produce electric cars that get 40 miles to the gallon. Yes I said electric cars that get 40 miles to the gallon. I was very disappointed that when I was looking at a Chevy Volt, I found it listed as a "40 mile to the gallon gas guzzler." What I find even more troubling is that I found out on a public radio show that the GM corporation is starting to market future full electric Segway technology in China. I find this troubling for the future of the United States, that we are no longer the country where they can market the technology of the future. Our transportation systems are designed with 30 year windows. Now is the time we start designing our infrastructure for the new technology. Today we envision what the cities of America will look like. Tomorrow we start building, to make our cities to promote the new innovations. Fossil fuel has limited future prospects in transportation not only because of the environment, but our pocket books. The new GM EN-V vehicle article to read is: GM's EN-V is Shanghai, China's Future   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always excited to hear and see your ideas. Together we will build a better world.