Wednesday, February 23, 2011

200 Mile Per Gallon Cars Are Real

Aptera is California's 200 mile per gallon car. Can this car be produced fast enough? It will be available in California first. The Jetson like car will take some time to get used to, because of appearance, but it's affect on you wallet will make it very attractive. Article can be found at:

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2010/09/22/aptera-e/

  There are articles that report that the company is waiting for some federal funds to continue with this cool car. Whatever the holdup, this shows that mega high mileage cars are possible.

2 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your posts, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the excellent work. Real Cars

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good read for me. Must agree that you are one of the coolest blogger I ever saw. Thanks for posting this useful information. This was just what I was on looking for. I'll come back to this blog for sure! Modify Cars

    ReplyDelete

I'm always excited to hear and see your ideas. Together we will build a better world.